Mission Statement: Inspiring the next generation of Christians
* Our Sunday School is run by a team of four leaders led by our Lay Reader, Heather Peet. The senior leaders have many years experience working with children and young people.
* The leaders collect the children and transfer into the Parish Room during the first hymn. The children are return to their parents/grandparents in time to receive a blessing.
* A typical meeting will include prayer, scripture, craft, a game and maybe drama.
* Our congregation value and welcome children as members of our church.
* The Sunday School helps to lead worship at the main 9.30 a.m. service once a term.
* They also take part in our Monthly All Age Worship Service held at 11.00 a.m. on the second Sunday of each month.
* Sunday School regularly produces work which is displayed in Church.
* The Sunday School also organise one of the Monthly Coffee Mornings each year.
* The Church annually presents to regular Sunday School Members a small gift as part of their spiritual development.
* Sunday School accepts children from three years of age and of all abilities.
* Children do not need to have been baptised to join our Sunday School.
* Parents/Guardians will need to fill in a [Download not found] and bring this along on your first Sunday.
* A copy of our Child Protection Policy is available upon request.