Newbold Parish Church – all the upcoming events, clubs, notices and services this week plus any other useful information that you may need to find out about everything that is happening – Sunday 26th November to 3rd December 2023 at St John The Evangelist, Newbold Parish Church. CLICK ABOVE FOR MORE DETAILS …………
Next Sunday 26th November – Christ the King
10:00am Holy Communion
Monday 27th November
1:00pm Monday Club visit to Crooked Spire Christmas Tree Festival
Tuesday 28th November
9:50am Morning Prayer on Zoom
Wednesday 29th November
10:00am Mid-week Communion in Parish Room
Thursday 30th November
Friday 1st December
Saturday 2nd December
10:00am Community Coffee Morning in Parish Room
12:00noon Christmas Wreath Workshop in Parish Room
Next Sunday 3rd December – The First Sunday of Advent
10:00am Holy Communion
12:00noon Walking Group meet outside Church
4:00pm Messy Christmas
- Evangelist – The December edition is available at back of Church.
- Aumbry Light – There is a new 2024 sponsorship sheet out on the table at the back of the Church. Cost is £4 per week – please pay the Church Wardens.
- Christmas Wreath Making Workshop– Saturday 2nd December 12noon to 4:00 pm. Opportunity to make a Christmas wreath to hang on your door. £15. Last day to book a place. Make sure you have your workshop sheet before the day from Julie.
- Social/Fundraising – There will be meeting in the Parish Room on Wednesday 13th December at 7.30pm to plan events or other ideas for 2024. Please come along with ideas.
- Bookshelves in the Parish Room – We have displayed a small number of books in the parish room you may like to purchase at a very reasonable price, notice on the side of the book case. There are a number of Christmas books you may like to buy to read this Christmas.
- The Newbold and Dunston Calendars 2024 are available at the back of church. Please see Chris or the Churchwardens to purchase at £8 each.
- Votive Candles – If you wish to light a candle before the service please feel free to do so, this could be in memory of someone, and anniversary etc. A donation would be appreciated.
- Intercessions – Please let Richard know if there is anyone we need to pray for in our time of intercessions. Remember to get permission from the person before we are allowed to pray for them.
The Aumbry Light is sponsored this week by Ann Whitehead
Notices should be given to Steve Franks by Thursday midday each week, please, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org