JiGSaW – children’s activities during our 9.30am service. They meet in the Parish Room (come in through church) from 9.15 a.m. every alternate Sunday in term time.
Mission Statement: Inspiring the next generation of Christians
- ‘JiGSaW ’ stands for – Jesus is Great, Super and Wonderful
- JiGSaW is run by our Lay Reader, Heather Peet who has many years experience working with children and young people.
- JiGSaW meets on the 1st & 3rd Sundays each month during the 9.30 a.m. service in School Term time from 9.15 a.m.
- The children are returned to their parents/grandparents before the Communion prayer
- A typical meeting will include prayer, scripture, craft, teaching, possibly a game and maybe drama.
- Our congregation value and welcome children as members of our church.
- The children attending JiGSaW occasionally help to lead worship at the 9.30 a.m. service.
- They are also encouraged to take part in The 11 O’clock service (2nd & 4th Sunday each month)
- JiGSaW regularly produces work which is displayed in Church and/or the parish Room.
- JiGSaW accepts children from three years of age and of all abilities.
- Children do not need to have been baptised to join JiGSaW.
- Parents/Guardians will need to fill in a consent form and bring this along on your first Sunday.
- A copy of our Child Protection Policy is available upon request.
The JiGSaW meeting dates are here.
The JiGSaW consent form is here.