Engaging with the whole family age 0 – 100+
Our Monthly All Age Worship Service is put together by our Lay Reader, Heather Peet, who also runs our Sunday School.
* Children and young people assist in various ways, including leading the ministers in; with a cross, which was made in Sunday School and two candles.
* They also collect the monetary offering up at the appropriate time in the service.
(If you are a tax payer, please make sure you receive a yellow envelope to put your offering in, as this enables us to claim your tax back from the tax man)
* After the service we go into the Parish Room for light refreshments and activities.
* You do not need to have been baptised to attend this service.
* Babies and small children who are preparing to be baptised or christened, attend this service, with their family, for an act of thanksgiving, prior to their baptism or christening.
Perhaps you are curious,
maybe you are looking for the next step after your baptism or christening;
either way, you will be made very welcome.